Valid from 01.10.2018
Processing of personal data is any activity carried out with the personal data of a website user (hereinafter user) – collection, processing, storing, correction or deletion of data.
Users are all persons who visit the Website, consume Services or provide information to RAdezain. For example, reading articles, ordering goods and services, or contacting us via the wwwradezain.com email and contact form.
Services are all free and paid products and services provided by www.radezain.ee, including the creation and sale of personalized jewelry, etc.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
By using the Website, you consent to the processing of your data in accordance with these Privacy Terms.
www.radezain.ee collects the following personal data of users through the website in the following ways:
- User Email Address – When a user joins a mailing list or sends an email.
- User name and email address – when submitting a contact form or ordering products.
- Bank account number – when placing an order.
- Website Traffic Statistics – Using Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, etc.
- Cost of goods and services and payment-related information (purchase history).
- We do not associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
- Customer support information.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
RAdezain uses personal information to:
- Manage user orders and delivery of goods, communicate with the user and forward invoices.
- Send order details to the user’s email address, and send notifications about new articles, services, and campaigns, but only with the user’s prior consent.
- Generate purchase history data (date of purchase, item, quantity, customer details) to compile an overview of purchased goods and services and to analyze customer preferences.
- Refund payments to the customer’s bank account.
- Resolve issues related to the delivery of goods and services (customer support).
- Generate statistics on web usage.
RAdezain uses website traffic statistics to improve the user experience of the website and to effectively market it.
The User shall have the right at any time to prohibit the processing of his / her personal data, except to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of a contractual requirement, including the provision of the service.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The third parties are RAdezain’s contractual partners, who process personal data and through whose product or service RAdezain provides services to the user.
RAdezain uses third parties for its day-to-day operations, who provide:
- E-mail transmission and management systems.
- Website hosting.
- Analysis of website usage statistics.
- Use of social media analysis and statistics.
- Use of accounting software.
- Payment Solution Services – transmit the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
- All data sent to a Partner is to the extent necessary to provide the Service to the User.
Personal information is passed to the e-shop customer support to manage purchases and purchase history, and to resolve customer issues.
The name, phone number and e-mail address will be forwarded to the transportation provider of your choice.
If the e-shop’s accounting is provided by a service provider, personal data will be transferred to the service provider for accounting purposes.
Personal data may be transferred to IT service providers if necessary to ensure the functionality of the e-shop or data hosting
In addition, RAdezain discloses user data to qualified government agencies, law enforcement agencies and the courts. In addition, we may share information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with illegal activity or suspected fraud
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
RAdezain will retain personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purpose or required by law. For example:
- Accounting records are kept for 7 years from the end of the financial year.
- Email address in the mailing list – until the user requests to remove it.
- As long as the user requires a response.
- Inactive accounts – for 24 months.
- Pending orders, unsuccessful orders, canceled orders – for31 days.
- Completed orders – for 7 years.
RAdezain will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal data we process. Only authorized persons have access to the modification and processing of personal data, and the personal data of all users will be treated as confidential information.
Closing an online store customer account will delete personal information unless it is necessary to maintain such data for accounting or consumer dispute resolution purposes.
You must contact customer support via email to delete your personal information. The request for erasure shall be replied to within not more than one month and the period for erasure shall be specified.
Requests for the transfer of personal data by e-mail shall be replied to within a maximum of one month. Customer Support will identify and inform you of personal data that is subject to transfer.
The user is entitled at any time to:
- Request access to their own data.
- Require the correction, addition or deletion of personal data under the conditions provided by law.
- Require the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Require the transfer of personal data.
In order to exercise his / her rights, the user must send an e-mail to . If the user is on a mailing list maintained by RAdezain, he/she can delete himself/herself from the mailing list and opt-out of further mail by following the link at the bottom of the e-mail.
If the User believes that his or her rights have been violated in the processing of personal data, he or she has the right to appeal to the Data Protection Inspectorate.
A cookie is a small text file that the web browser automatically saves on a user’s device. Cookies may be created by different service providers, such as Google and Facebook. Cookies are not dangerous to your computer.
There are two types of cookies:
Persistent cookies can be used, for example, to identify a user as a repeat visitor to a web page and to customize the content of the web page to meet the user’s needs or to collect statistical data.
Session cookies are temporary and disappear when a user leaves the site or quits their browser. Session cookies may be used to enable certain features of the website, such as requesting a service or product, etc.
Cookies are used to collect information about how the website is used to make it more personal and user-friendly for users. In addition, cookies help collect user statistics, which allow you to measure and improve the performance of a website, and provide the baseline for effective marketing efforts.
A user is deemed to have accepted cookies if his or her browser settings allow cookies. Web browsers often allow cookies to be stored on your device by default.
The user has the right to refuse to save cookies on their computer. The user must change their web browser settings if desired.
Instructions for setting up most used web browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
When blocking cookies, the user must be aware that all features of the website and the campaigns we organize may no longer be available to the user.
To collect usage statistics, RAdezain uses the Google Analytics service to collect data on the subpages visited, visit time, number of visits, devices used, entry channels and other statistics.
AMENDMENT TO THE PRIVACY TERMS
For any questions regarding privacy and data processing please contact us at
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is copyrighted by RAdezain. This means that the use of the content in any form, including in part, is only permitted with the permission of RAdezain.
Any copied content must be accompanied by a link to this website and / or the RAdezain social media channel.
We are always ready to answer any additional questions you may have about privacy and data processing, please contact us at