Terms of Sale
The owner of RAdezain.com (hereinafter the e-shop) is OÜ RA Meedia (registry code 11980192), located at Hiievälja tee, Oru village, Kose rural municipality, Harju County.
Validity of the sales contract, product and price information
- The terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods from the e-shop.
- The prices of all products sold in the e-shop are listed in euros.
- The delivery fee is added to the price.
- The delivery fee depends on the location of the buyer and the method of delivery. On average, products are shipped within 1-2 business days.
- The delivery fee will be shown to the buyer when placing the order.
- Product information is available on the web page specific to the item.
- Add your desired products to the shopping cart. To place an order, fill in the required fields and choose the appropriate delivery method. The fee will then be displayed, which can be paid by either via your internet bank or wire transfer.
- On the RAdezain page you can use a promotional code when placing your order. The promotional code gives a discount to the total amount of a cart, the percentage of a cart, or to the cost of a specific product and / or delivery.
- A promotional code can be used by adding the code to the box provided on the “shopping cart” or “checkout” page.
- Upon successful implementation of the promotional code, the website will display the message “Coupon code applied successfully” and the customer will be able to see the discount in the order summary.
- The promotional code may be subject to a usage restriction (date limit, minimum purchase amount, the promotion applies to a particular product or product group).
- The promotional code can be applied in addition / only with free shipping.
- Promotional codes are usually received during various promotional campaigns, as a thanks for joining the newsletter, for writing feedback, and so on.
- The promotional code’s validity and other terms are listed on the specific campaign page.
- The Agreement shall enter into force upon receipt of the amount due into the bank account of the e-shop.
- If the ordered goods cannot be delivered for any reason, the buyer shall be informed at the earliest opportunity and the money paid (including delivery costs) refunded immediately, or no later than within 14 days of dispatch.
- The goods are shipped to the following countries: Estonia.
- The goods are shipped to the customer using the Omniva and Itella Smartpost parcel machines. On the checkout page, the customer specifies the machine to be delivered to.
- The cost of shipping the goods is borne by the buyer and the corresponding price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
- Shipments will generally arrive at the destination specified by the buyer within 3-14 business days from the time personalized messages are agreed. Obstacles can arise if the client sends a poor quality image file, there is an error in the word sent to be used, and so on.
- In exceptional cases, delivery may take up to 45 calendar days.
Right of withdrawal
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the products are made to order.
- After receiving the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop within 14 days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal person.
- In order to exercise the 14-day right of return, the ordered merchandise may not be used in any other way than is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the merchandise as permitted for testing at the physical store.
- To return the item, you must submit a withdrawal request and send it to within 14 days of receipt.
- The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer, unless the reason for the return is the fact that the item to be returned does not correspond to the order (e.g. a wrong or defective item).
- The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or provide proof that they have delivered the goods to the carrier within the said period.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods, the e-shop shall refund to the Purchaser any fees received from the Purchaser under the Agreement immediately, or no later than 14 days after receipt of the application for withdrawal.
- The e-shop shop may refuse to refund until the item that is the subject of the contract has been returned or the buyer has provided proof of return, whichever is earlier.
- If the buyer has explicitly opted for a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the e-shop, the e-shop does not have to reimburse the consumer for a cost that exceeds the cost of the standard delivery method.
- The e-shop has the right to withdraw from the sale and to reclaim the goods from the buyer if the price of the goods is erroneously indicated below the market price.
Right to file a claim
- The e-shop shall be liable for any lack of conformity or defect in the goods sold to the Purchaser, which existed at the time of delivery of the item, and which occur up to two years after delivery of the goods to the Purchaser. Within the first six months of delivery of the item to the buyer, the defect is presumed to have existed at the time of delivery. It is the Web Store’s responsibility to rebut this assumption.
- The buyer has the right to contact the e-shop within two months at the latest, by sending an e-mail to or by calling +372 53 001 301
- The e-shop is not responsible for any defects that occur after delivery of the goods to the buyer.
- If any item purchased from the e-shop has defects for which the e-shop is responsible, the e-shop will repair or replace the defective item. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the e-shop shall refund to the Purchaser all the fees incurred in the contract of sale.
- The e-shop will respond to a consumer complaint in writing or in a format that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
- The e-shop will only use personal information (including name, phone number, address, email address, bank details) entered by the buyer to process the order and send the goods.
- The e-shop transmits personal information to the transport companies in order to deliver the goods.
- The e-shop will only send newsletters and offers to the buyer’s email address if the buyer has requested to do so by entering an email address on the website and announcing their wish to receive direct mail notifications.
- Buyers may opt out of offers and newsletters sent to them by email at any time by notifying us via email or following the instructions in the email containing the offers.
- If the buyer has any complaints about the e-shop, they should be sent to the e-mail address or by phone: +372 55 677 423
If the Buyer and the e-shop are unable to resolve the dispute by agreement, the Buyer may refer the matter to the Consumer Disputes Committee. The procedural conditions can be found and the application submitted here http://www.k Commission’s.ee/ . The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to resolve any disputes arising from the contract between a buyer and an e-shop. The Commission’s review of the buyer’s complaint is free of charge. A buyer can also contact the European Union Consumer Dispute Resolution http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/